Underpinning - Resistance Piers
The Atlas Pier assembly is available in the following configurations:
- Atlas Standard and Modified 2 Piece System: used for lifts up to 4 inches. Ultimate capacity up to 110,000 pounds
- Atlas Plate Pier System: used for lifts up to 4 inches. Easy surface mount installation. May be used for round column applications. Ultimate capacity of up to 100,000 pounds
- Atlas Pre-Drilled Pier System: used for lifts up to 4 inches. For use where designer requires penetration into bearing rock or where unsuitable rock is near surface
- Atlas Continuous Lift Pier System: used for lifts exceeding 4 inches. Ultimate capacity up to 100,000 pounds
- Atlas Slab Pier System: easy installation through 8-inch diameter access hole. Quickly restores slabs using torque wrench to lift floor
The ATLAS 2-piece resistance piers, Models AP2 (PA)-3500.165 and AP2 (PA)-3500.165M, comply with the structural provisions of the most recent editions of the BOCA National Code, ICBO Uniform Code, SBCCI Standard Code and the 2000 International Building and Residential Codes. Atlas's triple-coat corrosion protection is not equalled by any other piers in strength or durability.