• Wet basements create the perfect environment for termite activity.
• Trapped musty air in basements travel to upper living areas in buildings.
• Wet basements are a breeding ground for excessive mold and mildew.
• Drywall mildew is known to be toxic.
• Wet basements promote allergies.
• Wet basements add to humidity throughout the entire the house.
• Heating damp air is costly, as wet basements take more energy to heat.
• Proper waterproofing can as much as double useable basement space.
To learn more about how to repair wet basements click on the link below: www.atlasrestoration.com