Hydraway Draintile Basement Waterproofing System
Hydraway Basement Waterproofing
The combination of two superior Hydraway Products creates the most effective state-of-the-art basement waterproofing system for basements and crawl spaces.
Made of heavy-duty, clog-resistant geotextile fabric, Hydraway 2000 is permanently fixed to a polyethylene core, providing the ultimate level strength and support for your basement waterproofing system. It replaces punctured rock and pipe, PVC and drain tiles.
Hydraway 300, a high strength polyethylene core, is bonded to a geotextile fabric for catching the water flow entering a cove base.
When compared to most conventional perforated pipe and rock, PVC and drain tile basement waterproofing methods and systems, the Hydraway Waterproofing System has a greater compressive strength and higher flow capacity.
Advantages of the Hydraway Basement Waterproofing System:
- Prevents fungus growth
- An great alternative to more common - though less effective - pipe and rock, waterproofing and drain tile
- 90% omnidirectional rate of water entry
- 70% higher water flow rate than today's average drainage systems
- Backfilled with excavated material, which means no rock is necessary
- Fusion-bonding, even in high temperatures and humidity, keeps the fabric firmly attached.
- Heavy-duty construction allows for installation in depths in excess of 50'.
- Polypropylene filter fabric delivers a top-quality and clog-resistant filtering system
Need help protecting your basement from water damage? Contact us today in Franklin Park and the Chicago area for more information about our basement waterproofing options.