Lower Existing Basement
Residential and commercial buildings can greatly benefit from greater basement headroom space. The highly trained professionals at Atlas Restoration are experts in creating 8''-12'' more height space in your basement.
Atlas Restoration's process of creating more headspace in your basement includes:
- Existing concrete floors are removed and the material below is excavated to the desired elevation.
- Waterproof liner is placed on basement walls and tucked into new below grade HydraWay 2000 drain tile.
- Concrete curb is poured around basement perimeter.
- Compacted stone, visquene liner, and wire mesh are firmly installed.
- New concrete floor is poured and smoothed with a trowel.
Call Atlas Restoration today at 847-994-2526 to receive your free consultation in the Chicagoland area.