Lower Your Commercial Basement in the Chicagoland Area
Commercial buildings can greatly benefit from extra headroom space. The highly trained professionals at Atlas Restoration can give your basement or lower levels an additional 8-12” in height.
Find the Right Process
When you want to add additional height to your basement, our team can expand the head space in just a few steps. Our process involves:
- Removing existing concrete slab on grade and the soil below is excavated to the desired elevation
- Shoring of the structure is performed as required
- Concrete curb is poured around basement perimeter
- Compacted stone, Visqueen liner, and wire mesh are firmly installed
- New concrete floor is poured and smoothed with a trowel
Call Atlas Restoration today at 847-415-9600 to learn more about our lower existing basement process.