crawlspace Full Basement Conversions
If your existing home is built with a crawlspace, we can create a full-height basement! Here's how the process works:
- First, a ramp is excavated to provide access to the work area.
- Then, the soils are removed beneath the home.
- Next, the existing foundation is underpinned for additional support.
- New footings and foundation walls are installed.
- Then a drain tile system and stone base are installed.
- Next, a concrete floor is poured.
Voila! You're ready to furnish and expand your living area. Click on the following link to learn more about crawlspace to full basement conversion or to schedule your free consultation and evaluation https://atlasrestoration.com/crawlconversion.html