Few Facts About Wet Basements
- Wet basements create the perfect environment for termite activity.
- Trapped musty air in basements travel to upper living areas in buildings.
- Wet basements are a breeding ground for excessive mold and mildew.
- Drywall mildew is known to be toxic.
- Wet basements promote allergies.
- Wet basements add to humidity throughout the entire the house.
- Heating damp air is costly, as wet basements take more energy to heat.
- Proper waterproofing can as much as double useable basement space..